Monday, June 13, 2011

I miss you...

June 10, 2011


I miss you...

I miss the look on your face when you woke up. How tired you were, and how you looked at me and I knew I could wake you up whenever I needed you. It's a face I'm never going to forget, it was adorable.
I miss you, and I wish you didn't have her. But I know it's better this way, because I know I can never have you.

And I feel terrible for always talking to you about my eating, or about whatever issue I have. You don't need that, you have your own parental problems and people problems. I don't want you to get tired of me, but you're the best help I have.

I wish I could fix myself, but I don't know how this one's going to get better. I don't want to eat, and I feel disgusting when I do. I'm sorry.



I'll get myself back, and I'll be who you want <3 .
I love you anyways .

No comments:

Post a Comment