Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And Noone Notices...again.

July 20, 2011 (Wednesday)

Eaten
Nothing,
Drank like 2L of diet dr.pepper though... very proud for resisting popcorn and Malteasers
Drank Green tea

Total cal: 0

Excersized
possibly doing 100 reps tonight (Abs) but I highly doubt it.
Walked 25 minutes in the blistering heat while sweating like a pig.

At least 100 calories burned

Total calories for the day: -100


Thinspiration:
Olivia Wilde




Natalie Portman








I know that this may be unhealthy But I will be skinny. I will be like those girls in the pictures, no matter what. I don't care who notices or who tries to stop me.Although the people that matter don't seem to notice.
Sometimes what I would like is for someone to say "have you lost weight?" and I'd be like, "yes I have! thank you for noticing!" (in my head it would be more like, Yes! thank goodness the hours of starvation paid off!!)

I have to buy my own groceries for next week, so I'm making a shopping list. Let's see how I can pull this off...

No comments:

Post a Comment