Monday, July 18, 2011

THINSPO DRESS. Yesssssssssss.

July 18, 2011 (Monday)

Eaten
a few bites of bro's unfinished lunch >.>
a piece of pizza
two chicken wings
sunflower seeds
popcorn
starbucks

Yeah, totaled more then 500 >.>
sigh.

Excersized
Bused everywhere - sweat like crazy! Super warm ALL day - loss calories from that
walked about 3 hours total through the day - fast paced (close to 300 calories burned)

++++I plan on doing situps until I'm satisfied tonight - that'll burn some I hope...

GRAND total of the day - around 500+ with deductions...

NOT OKAY. The rest of the week is HARDCORE.


thinspiration:





so i had a smart thought...
I BOUGHT THIS really cute dress that I've always wanted, 
in an XS :$
and I intend to fit into it before summer's over - that's 15 more pounds to   loose...
Plus...
the dress was sorta thirty bucks :$

Striped Dress - Garagelike this, but it's navy blue with flowers...adorable? i think so. (: 
Now I need to fit into it so I can strut my stuff with a jean jacket overtop this fall. 






I wish you didn't know about me, because you're worried. Noone's okay when they're worried. I'm worried about you worrying. This week has been shitty for me - I ate like a normal person and I've been beating myself up for it. Theres so many things I could have just said no to, but I didn't , and I don't know why.
Fasting is my new goal of the week. Once I'm done at my dad's house there'll be no pressure to eat for the next week at my mom's.
The best part is, my mom wouldn't notice if I lost a few pounds while at my Dad's...

No comments:

Post a Comment