Sunday, July 31, 2011

Q&A From Tumblr

I am:
[x] anorexic
[] ednos 
[X] bulimic 
[] living off diet pills 
[] hungry 
[] thirsty 
[x] drinking something 
[] Under 100lbs 
[x] fasting/starving myself

PEOPLE: 
[] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic 
[x] have called me fat
[x] have said I’m skinny
[x] have said I’m ugly 
[x] have said I’m pretty
[x] spread rumors about me 
[x] force me to eat 
[x] say I eat too much
[x] wish I’d eat more 
[x] don’t know I’m anorexic/bulimic/ednos
I WISH: 
[x] I was THIN 
[x] I had a better body 
[x] I didn’t have to eat 
[x] I could control myself 
[x] I was under 110lbs 
[x] I could avoid food 
[x] I could hide what I am 
[x] I wasn’t fat 
[x] I was pretty 
[] I could stop being anorexic/bulimic/ednos

I LOVE:
[x] feeling hungry 
[x] seeing a difference when fasting 
[] shaking 
[x] feeling airy 
[x] losing weight 
[] being anorexic/bulimic 
[x] green tea 
[] diet pills 
[x] being able to turn down food 
[] feeling good about myself 

APPEARANCE: 
[] I am shorter than 5’4
[x] I think I’m ugly sometimes
[x] I have many scars 
[x] I wish my hair was a different color
[] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color
[] I have a tattoo
[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance
[x] I have/had braces 
[] I wear glasses 
[] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free 
[x] I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger 
[x]  I have more than 2 piercings
[x] I have piercings in places besides my ears 
[] I have freckles 
FAMILY:
[x] I’ve sworn at my parents
[] I’ve run away from home 
[] I’ve been kicked out of the house 
[] My biological parents are together 
[] I have a sibling less than one year old 
[x] I want to have kids someday
[] I’ve had children 
[] I’ve lost a child  
[] I can’t have children
RELATIONSHIPS: 
[x] I’m single 
[] I’m in a relationship
[] I’m engaged 
[] I’m married
[] I’ve gone on a blind date 
[x] I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper
[xxx] I miss someone right now 
[x] I have a fear of abandonment 
[] I’ve cheated in a relationship 
[] I’ve gotten divorced 
[XXXXX] I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back
[x] I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
[x] I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did 
[x] I’ve kept something from a past relationship
[x] I’ve been ‘the other woman’
SEXUALITY: 
[x] I’ve had a crush on someone of the same sex
[] I’ve had a crush on a teacher 
[] I am a cuddler
[] I’ve kissed in the rain
[] I’ve hugged a stranger 
[] I have kissed a stranger

BAD TIMES: 
[x] I’ve consumed alcohol
[] I regularly drink
[] I can’t swallow pills
[x] I can swallow numerous pills at a time without water
[] I have been diagnosed with clinical depression
[x] I shut others out when I’m upset
[] I take anti-depressants
[x] I’m anorexic or bulimic or have EDNOS
[x] I’ve slept an entire day when I didn’t need it 
[x] I’ve hurt myself on purpose
[] I’m addicted to self harm
[x] I’ve woken up crying 
[x] I’ve lost weight 
[x] I’ve gained weight 
[x] My weight holds me back 
[x] Weight consumes me 
[x] I’m at my thinnest 
[] I’m at my biggest 
[x] I’ve lost weight and kept it off 
[x] I’ve lost weight but gained it back 
[x] My weight affects my mood 
[x] I weigh myself daily 
[x] I am jealous of everyone smaller than me 
[] I thrive on compliments 
[x] I feel bigger than people who are my size 
[x] I feel happy when I’m hungry 
[x] I get depressed after I eat 
[x] I’ve skipped a meal 
[x] I’ve thrown food away 
[x] I’ve spit food out 
[x] I’ve fasted 
[] I’ve taken diet pills 
[] I’ve used laxatives 
[x] I’ve purged 
[x] I exercise 
[] I exercise so I can eat 
[x] I work out secretly 
[x] I work out daily  
[] I’ve fainted from exhaustion 

I’ve done: 
[x] Weed 
[x] Cigarettes 
[x] Alcohol 
[] Diet pills 
[x] Pain killers 
[] Sleeping pills
[] Anti-depressants 
[] Ecstasy 
[] LSD 
[] Mushrooms 
[] Speed 
[] Cocaine 
[] Other
 
HABITS:
[x] I keep my eating habits a secret 
[x] I look at thinspo 
[x] I collect thinspo 
[x] I count calories 
[x] I’ve had negative intake days 
[x] I avoid food 
[x] I hate food 
[] I love food 
[x] I want to be this way 
[] I don’t want to be like this 
[x] I wish I could have more control 
[x] Being thin is my top priority 
[] I am in treatment 
[x] I’m doing this for me 
[x] I’m doing this for someone 
[x] I’m doing this to prove myself

No comments:

Post a Comment