Thursday, July 14, 2011

Screw it, New Diet Plan!!

Okay, So I realize this 8 day streak is NOT going how I wanted it to. And I'm quite upset over that. So I'm trying something new, and taking it in moderation.
A 3 day liquid fast. That's including tea, coffee and juices. I think this should be enough calories to motivate me to excersize without almost passing out, and I can do what I want still.  Day 2 and 3 I need to have at least one piece of fruit before work or I do not concentrate and I really don't want to get fired.
From there, I'm having a binge on fruit day (BOFD) and then a 24 hour water fast.

SOO
Day 1 - liquid fast
Day 2 - liquid fast + 1 piece of fruit
Day 3 - liquid fast + 1 piece of fruit
Day 4 - BOFD
Day 5 - water fast






July 14, 2011

Eaten 
sandwich,
strawberries
ice cream
muffin
cereal
pop
popcorn

total cal = close to 1500 probably -_-

Excersized
ahha, umm biked for all of five minutes >.<


thinspiration:

this beauty is Emma Watson. She is honestly what I want to achieve.

I know today has been a terrible day, but this week will be better if I can keep my head on straight.
Food = bad
Weight Loss = good.

No comments:

Post a Comment