Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I will be skinny.

July 19, 2011

Eaten
nothing until 6pm
had to eat - ate 1/2 cup of broccoli and cauliflower and 4 pickles and 1/4 of a bagel

Total: 14+20+30 = 64

Excersize
300 ab excersizes.
played catch with brother for 45 minutes

Checklist Before I Sleep
at least 200 strength training reps
3 mugs green tea
6 cups water


thinspiration:
Mila Kunis








is she a beaut or what? Holy crow.


I wish this day would just go by faster so I could sleep. But I know that I can't sleep if I'm hungry - which I am. I prefer it this way better then being full. I only feel like I'm pretty when I'm hungry.
It's gotten to the point where I'm only eating because I've denied food from the same person three times at three points of my day since I woke up this morning. Never a good position to be put in. Tomorrow I can evade eating whatsoever, and I will hold onto that fast for as long as I possibly can.
I. WILL. BE. SKINNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment