Thursday, July 28, 2011

Listen To Ana, She Knows

I'm having people over tonight so i had to do baking for them during the day >.<

Eaten/Smoked/Drank
licked spoons off cookie dough >.> my little weakness...
snacked on chips,
too much to drink .

total calories: too much alcohol to tell.


Excersized


Did I Have To Cut?
i cut all of FAT when i was drunk + two on my wrist


Thinspiration





I'm so scared I'm going to binge, I went down another pound today. Finally some rewards for my work. I'm so tired and I don't want to have to rely on smoking to get me through days. Once I can't smoke anymore, then what am I going to do? I'm having like two smokes a day now...
.
.
I'm scared what's going to become of me, but for now I'm listening to Ana.
.
5:00 p.m. Holding strong, people haven't arrived yet - they come at seven and there's food out the wazoo over here >.<
.

No comments:

Post a Comment