Monday, July 11, 2011

ditching ABC's until later.

Hour 32 of 42+ hour fast




July 11 - home then babysitting at 6
Eaten:
nothing , thank God.

total cal: 0


Excersized
walked to the library and back. SO HOT OUT. That's about an hour. Fast paced.
(burned 388)

thinspiration of the day:

My stomach keeps so loudly. I hate it. Why do our bodies need food anyways? It's dumb and only makes us fat. Sure, I wish I could go raid my kitchen and cook food for the next three hours - that would make me gain all my weight back though.

I wish you could see what I'm doing to myself because of you, but no one seems to notice.
I'll make them notice.

Timeline for this week:
Total of 120 hours of fasting. 
So far completed: as of midnight tonight, 33


What am i allowed to have this week?

ON FAST
-coffee
-green tea
-water
-gum

OFF FAST
-rice cakes
-fruit
-bread
-cheese/cottage cheese

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO THIS SWEETIE!!!! I believe in you!! XOXO <3

    ReplyDelete