Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Best Friend Ana.

Eaten
chicken wrap,
cereal and yogurt,
mouthful of pasta
skinnycow icecream sandwich (was bought FOR me >.>)

total calories: close to 800?
I feel like a cow.

Excersized
worked for five hours - constantly on my feet and walking like no other,
need to do 1000 abs tonight to feel almost alright,

total expected to burn: 1,251 ...


Thinspo:

you'd love her...


Mood:
I'm in the negative cals for today, but I'm not happy about it...I could have done so much better...
Those painkillers...they mess with your head. My vision keeps going weird and I keep stumbling over things. I have to babysit tonight and tomorrow so I had to eat something because I was already falling down at work trying to do the seemingly obvious...cleaning tables like a racehorse.
I wish I could take more without being worried about killing my internal organs..I wish I could do pot.

I actually just wish I could chainsmoke without having anyone smell it...

I don't want to talk to anyone, I want to give Ana my whole attention. She's my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment